Foundation for Scholarly Exchange (Fulbright Taiwan) is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of U.S. Program Assistant. The work schedule for this position is: Full Time (40 hours per week).
POSITION TITLE: U.S. Program Assistant
OPEN PERIOD: 2022.01.07-2022.01.28
WORK SCHEDULE: Full Time (40 hours per week)
DUTY LOCATION(s): Taipei
WHO MAY APPLY: Position is open to all interested candidates
SUPERVISORY POSITION: No
- Preparation of: Selection meetings, U.S. Grantees’ visa & ARC application, U.S. Grantees’ events
- Support U.S. Grantees’ life in Taiwan
- Respond to U.S. Grantees’ ideas and requests
- Promote Fulbright programs
- Assigned tasks by upper management
With a bachelor degree. No experience needed.
Must have good working proficiency of English and Chinese.
Microsoft Office Suite (especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE:
- A bilingual work environment
- Take part in banquets and seminars hosted by Fulbright Taiwan
- Opportunities to build vibrant relations with experts and scholars in various fields
- Expand your knowledge in academia
Please email your resume in both English and Chinese to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Attention to Ms. Charlie Cheng, with email subject “FSE U.S. Program Assistant application”) by January 28, 2022 (before 6:00 pm)