- The applicant shall be a student officially enrolled at any U.S. universities, colleges, or equivalent institutions.
- The visiting period shall be at least one semester (academic term), up to one academic year.
Required Digital Documents
- Online application form. Visit: csat.fulbright.org.tw
- Digital headshot photo for passport (.jpeg) with white background
- One-page study plan (.pdf)
- Scanned official transcript (.pdf)
- Color-scanned passport copy (.pdf)
- Two recommendation letters (.pdf) *from faculties, or instructors in your home institution
- Complete your online application form
- Confirm with your study abroad advisor and academic advisor in your home institution regarding your in-taking course list for credits pre-approval
- Submit all required digital documents to CSAT
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis
- Application fee: USD $50, non-refundable
- Students studying abroad shall comply with U.S. laws and laws of Taiwan, as well as host university regulations, or they shall be punishable in accordance with the relevant regulations
The result will be released in June 2020