Serve Taiwan’s Community
The Fulbright English Teaching Assistant (ETA) Program needs your investment in Taiwan’s kids and young Americans to make a difference for the future.
Give Back and Bridge the Gap
- Fulbright Taiwan ETA program is the most successful English language co-teaching program in the world.
- Over 21,600 students in 70 schools in Taiwan each year have the chance to learn from a native-speaking American — help increase that impact!
Support the ETA Program
Make a Difference
- Life changing experience for students, ETAs, Local English Teachers (LETs), schools, and communities
- Enhance understanding and friendship between the U.S. and Taiwan
Targeting minority, remote or underprivileged counties
- More than 10 aboriginal schools and schools in remote area are served by these young Americans through co-teaching English Camps and English Villages.
- 3+ year for 8 ETAs
- Major Funding : 6 ETAs each year
- Partial Funding : 1 ETA each year
Be Part of the Life Changing Experience
The Fulbright Joint Scholarship Program invites you to be a part of the U.S. flagship scholarship program which supports life changing experiences for Taiwan and American scholars and students.
Support a Future Star
- Sponsor a future star or a young talent to build knowledge for Taiwan and the U.S.
- Imagine a Fulbright Scholarship listing your company name, and be connected to this prestigious network.
- Give back to the community and invest in the U.S. – Taiwan people-to-people exchange.
- Discover Fulbright as your partner to make your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goals come true.
Support and Nurture Future Leaders
More than 1,500 Taiwan & 1,300 U.S. elites have accomplished their higher education and exchange experience through the program, including: Minister of the Interior Dr. Jiunn-rong Yeh (葉俊榮) and Choreographer Mr. Lin Hwai-min (林懷民). Help invest in human capital.
Imagine Fulbright-[your company name] Scholarship
Be associated with the most prestigious international exchange program established in 1946 between the United States and 155 countries.
Contribute to the U.S. – Taiwan Relationship
Fulbright Taiwan selects and supports the brightest minds to secure a better future for Taiwan and the United States.
Reach Your CSR Goals and Be Recognized
Fulbright has the economies of scale so your company can participate and be recognized in CSR without a foundation or allocating HR to administering such a program; meanwhile enhance the CSR visibility of your company.
1. Fellowships Possibilities
- Fulbright – technology firm (computer science, engineering) Scholarship
- Fulbright – bank (accounting, economics, management) Scholarship
- Fulbright – media enterprise (communications, journalism) Scholarship
- Fulbright – manufacturing company (physics, chemistry) Scholarship
- Fulbright – philanthropist’s name (all academic areas) Scholarship
- Fulbright – Sun Yat-sen (history, politics) Scholarship
- Fulbright – personal name (your name) Scholarship
- Fulbright – school name (your school name) Scholarship
- Fulbright – artist’s name (music, theatre, art) Scholarship
2. Sponsor’s Support
- One TW or U.S. student to exchange each year
- One TW or U.S. scholar to exchange each year
- 3+ year commitment
3. Global Examples
- Fulbright – MALIK (Indonesia)
- Fulbright – Telstra (Australia)
- Fulbright – Corning (Ireland)
- Fulbright – Wallace Arts Trust (New Zealand)
- Fulbright – Nuclear Science and Technology (Australia)
- Fulbright – Bank of America (Asia) & AIG (Hong Kong)
Support Fulbright's vision and make change happen!
Consider making a donation to support either the Fulbright English Teaching Assistant (ETA) Program or the Fulbright Scholarship Program. Budgets are tight and getting tighter. Core funding is flat since 1985. Now is an important time to extend U.S.-Taiwan ties. We could use your help. Refer to our Annual Reports and Facts & Numbers to learn about the program Impacts. (No donations will be used for administrative expenses.)